Sunday 10 October 2010

KINEMATIC UnSpooling Projectors

5th October 2010
greenroom, 54-56 Whitworth Street West, Manchester, M1 5WW

"Featuring a cacophony of performances with some of the world's leading exponents of live and improvised cinema. Kinematic is a night of electroluminescent cinematic performance with artists fearlessly trail-blazing through the saturated animated imaginary. Featuring Ben Gwilliam and Matt Wand, Kerry Laitala, Sally Golding, and Greg Pope. Closing the night will be a surreal late-night television show and a psychedelic insurrection from Cartune Xprez, who employ live video tricks, futuristic office furniture to explore a mashed-up future of TV programming."

I went, my eyes, ears and generally my soul we invaded. Interesting premise and I appreciated the dedication in what has obviously been practiced. Came out hurting though, still don't know If I liked it or not. Maybe I won't anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment